Pennie has established an organization of seasoned Recruitment Solutions and Human Capital Management Consultants and Program Managers.
Personally, Pennie has in excess of 10 years of recruiting, capacity building, team building and identifying/ assembling the best talent available within the respective requirements.
Pennie specializes in current state gap analysis, leading practice competitive talent market analysis, and optimization of corporate talent acquisition processes, technologies and sourcing strategies. Her objective of being results oriented specializing in resource and project management services with experience working in the United States and internationally.
She has successfully completed projects with Fortune 500 companies within the public and private sectors located within the United States as well as international projects in Sub-Saharian Africa and African militaries.
ResourceLinC’s clients over the years have included several Fortune 500 Clients as well as many emerging companies both nationally and internationally.
- Developed partnerships with clients to generate recruiting strategies for corporate initiatives resulting in superior staffing at an excellent cost per hire.
- Outstanding relationship-building skills. Excellent working relationship with managers/peers on all levels. Superior knowledge of recruiting life cycle from gathering requirements to solution design and implementation through interviewing and closing/negotiations.
- Ability to work within the corporate process and an in depth understanding of the structure of job posting procedures. Excellent skills in Internet recruiting.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills. Knowledgeable in recruiting metrics and reporting tools utilized to track recruiting activity.
- Extensive experience recruiting in high volume environments. My outstanding organizational skills enable the ability to manage a large number of requisitions simultaneously.